Download Buy It
Download Advanced Edition
to see large image
IECacheViewer is a
utility for managing Internet Explorer cache (temporary pages and files
downloaded from internet). Besides reviewing capability, it provides the
functions to search, copy and delete cache contents.
- Collecting documents, images, etc.
- Researching applications (script,
css files, etc) embedded in the document.
- Checking where, what and when the
user of the computer (like family members, friends) visited the
- Managing cookie files, finding out
their content and who created them. You can delete them if you want.
- Categorized review list. IECacheViewer
allows you to browse cache items by their types like
- Display function. It explicitly
shows the cache item in the preview panel.
- Properties dialog. It allows you
to check detailed information of a cache item.
- Sort cache list. It lets you
sort the list by simply clicking on list head (URL/Access Time/Hit
- Search function. It helps you find
cache items using keywords, categories and date constraint
- Copy function. It allows you to
copy cache files to specified folder.
- Delete function. It lets you
delete selected cache items or delete all cache items.
- * Thumbnail function. You can
preview all images in a list.
- * Cache Tree. It organizes
cache contents in a tree structure.
* Advanced version feature.
IECacheViewer comes with two
The Basic Edition is free, you
can upgrade to Advanced Edition from Basic Edition
The Advanced Edition has additional features and is free to try for 15
days. After 15 days it will downgrade to basic edition.
To register Advanced Edition, click here.
Registration fee is $12.00. Upgrade to future versions is free.
System requirements: Window
95/98/Me/2000/XP, IE 5 or up
Questions and Suggestions, Please
send email to email@example.com